Rem-Pod 2.0 EMT Programmable with Temperature Detection
All Rem-Pod features in one model. (Rem-Pod-EMT)
Rem-Pod 2.0 model with sensitivity boost, programmable EM field and temp detection. The REM Pod uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent magnetic field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion (4) colorful LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. The Rem-Pod is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
- Proximity detection with range adjustment
- New 2.0 REM Sensitivity Boost
- Temperature change alert (ATDD) with audible tones
- Sensitivity adjustment
- LED to indicate temperature changes (red for warmer, blue for cooler)
- Automatic or manual baseline correction
- Independent switches so you can use one function or both
- Programmable features
NEW FEATURE includes the EMT / ATDD (Ambient Temperature Deviation Detection) that detects and alerts you to ambient temperature changes with an audible tone. If the temperature drops, a lower tone is heard and if the temperature rises the tone is heard with a higher pitch alert. An LED light also indicates changes visually with color changes. Blue indicates temp drops while red indicates warmer changes. This is very helpful in detecting environmental changes without staring at the unit all night.